Cyber Mugen HQ
April 19, 2024, 05:13:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE HAS MOVED!!!

http://cybermugenhq.com/index.php?action=forum

Home Help Arcade Gallery XAT CHAT ROOM Staff List Login Register  

Re: ynvaser's WIPs

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ynvaser's WIPs  (Read 106 times)
ynvaser
Expert Coder

UPGRADE: 2

Hungarian Ninja... or something like that.

View Profile WWW
« on: August 30, 2008, 03:19:54 am »

those effects are sooo fulll of WIN!!
I'm glad you like them. I need some time to finish all colorsets for all effects tho Undecided

You don't need a mascot to be pro, bro. Smiley

Soo... Goku is making progress towards transformations. I did his transformation bar (2 hours of pure thinking and coding, no base used), and I made his common state file compatible for future transformations (3 hours of pure coding Undecided ). So if you will have any non-constructive and negative feedback, I'll bury you alive.

I'll get the SSJ form's sprites tomorrow, so I will do that from now on. And I'll make progress with the Kaioken too, but not on top priority.

Transformation bar:
[spoiler][/spoiler]I drawn the bar myself, and I cut the head out from random wallpapers and anything I found via google. All form's bars are done btw. You have to press start button while in standing state to bring the menu up. It pauses the game, and you are be able to choose form with pressing left or right. If you release the button, it will force Goku into the transformation state. I'll make the transformations possible inside combos, so you can style branch as long as you can.

Kaioken Stance:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
GeriDOS edited it from a pic what Jarek Bachanek sent me. I got permission from Nachonal for it.
It will look awesome in-game, I'll make it as eye-candy as possible.

Comments welcome. I need it after this much of work, so please bomb me with posts ^^
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 12:51:29 pm by ynvaser » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: