Cyber Mugen HQ
April 19, 2024, 08:04:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE HAS MOVED!!!

http://cybermugenhq.com/index.php?action=forum

Home Help Arcade Gallery XAT CHAT ROOM Staff List Login Register  

Melty Blood EVO by Kohaku

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Melty Blood EVO by Kohaku  (Read 1679 times)
Genesis

UPGRADE: 2

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2008, 09:22:56 pm »

The development of this screenpack started many months ago as I knew nothing about coding in general. This first started out as nothing more than a simple edit of Ricky's Mugen Revolution Hi-res screenpack, but as time went on and my skills improved I began adding more things to it which eventually made it a much different motif than it once started out as. I made it private for a while, but eventually I figured it'd be best if I shared my work with you all.

Melty Blood EVO version 1
--------------------------
- Uses custom big portraits for a more sleek style in the select screen. To take advantage of the big new big portraits make sure that the dimensions of the portrait are 212x95. When placing these on the character's sff file make sure to place it with the group number 9000 and sprite number 1. Also make sure that the offset of the portraits are 2,1.
- This screenpack features 2 versions which differ in slot size. The default version comes with a slot total of 176 slots which show the standard 25x25 small portraits in it's entirety. The second version add an additional 180+ slots for a grand total of 360 slots, though the small portraits are even smaller because of the added space.
- Comes with pre-made custom portraits. Just add them in the character's sff file. No need to make them into pcx's as I have already taken the liberty to do so. Tongue

To use the larger version simply open up the mugen.cfg and uncomment the motif/LargerSelect/sytem.def and comment the other one.

Future updates
--------------------
- Version which uses the standard big portraits (the 120x140 one).
- Possible changes and alterations as well as fixes.
- Lifebars maybe? 0.o

Special Thanks
--------------------
- Ricky for making the Mugen Revolution screenpack and  using it as the base for the start of my Mugen creation. If you want to download the original screenpack which this screenpack was created from, then please visit Mugen China.
- Saiyajin Mui for helping me with this project as well as my other one.
- Kite for giving me the font cool Isuka fonts used for the main menu as well as some of the sprites used for the vs screen.
- Those who gave feedback and suggestions in my WIP topics.
- People that I might have forgotten..lulz...

I hope you enjoy this screenpack as much as I enjoyed creating it. Look forward to my Melty Blood Actress Again screenpack which will be released in the near future.

If you have any questions, comments, or maybe even want to contribute to my projects then please contact me through my email.

get it here: http://www.mugen-infantry.net/forum/index.php?topic=109017.0
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 02:45:27 am by Rajaa » Report Spam   Logged

youtube.com/user/oblivion9794<br />

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: