Cyber Mugen HQ
March 28, 2024, 05:55:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE HAS MOVED!!!

http://cybermugenhq.com/index.php?action=forum

Home Help Arcade Gallery XAT CHAT ROOM Staff List Login Register  

Educational Apps for Kids

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Educational Apps for Kids  (Read 383 times)
Salvator123

UPGRADE: 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 13, 2011, 01:09:26 am »

In this era of technology, iTechnology has proved to be an efficient and effective way to teach our kids. The technology has changed the way of teaching our kids in an interesting and fun loving way.  Research has showed that the kids or pupils at their learning stage who use educational apps on smart-phones and tablets are performing better in their brought up. Educational apps can be downloaded and makes the study a fun activity. These educational apps not only enhance the performance of the kid in academics but also help to develop the mental and conceptual thinking of the kid.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sharonsmith

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 02:56:20 am »

It is an infallible truth that smartphones and tablets were initially produced for adult use, but there is an accruing trend of toddlers and children using touchscreen products. This aggrandizing proportion is really apparent these days and so as guardian of the kids we have to take an active role in terms of games or apps selection. We have to consider that these apps must not compromise the learning needs of the youngsters but rather boost their eagerness to learn. This reminds me of the post I read earlier. A while ago, I came across an article entitled "Educational apps clocking millions of minutes played". The apps are focused on providing kids with educational opportunities, and so these will entirely benefit their learning needs. Aren't these great? However, since the utilization of these touchscreen devices escalates, as guardians, we must also carefully limit screen time in order to help children develop better language, social skills and relationships.
Report Spam   Logged
PSimon23

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 08:09:41 am »

I sent you in pm
Report Spam   Logged

I'm on Twitter and my essay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: